RE: Just Starting

To: "Tim Harp" <tim.harp@verizon.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Just Starting
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:27:58 -0700
Tim,

Here are three I would suggest:

How to Restore Triumph Tr5/250 & Tr6
by Roger Williams

The Complete Official Triumph Tr6 and Tr250, Model Years 1967-1976:
Comprising the Official Driver's Handbook, Workshop Manual
by British Leyland Motors, Bentley Publishers

Haynes Triumph TR5 & 6 (67 - 75) Repair Manual - Classic Reprint

The first two are available from Amazon.com and I think if you buy them
together, you get a price break.  The last one is, as far as I know, only
available from the Haynes UK website
http://www.haynes.co.uk/

There are several other books on things TR, but these three can get you
through most things.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA