Re: tail light sockets on Ebay (and more about that seller)

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tail light sockets on Ebay (and more about that seller)
From: "TR6 Triumph" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 04:59:24 +0000
Hi,

I can't comment on the taillight sockets but I can comment on the seller. He
goes by bluechips2001 on eBay.  He is a Very good seller.  He has been
honest with me in the past (on several orders).  He is responsible and quick
to ship.  You should know that his parts are not always exactly identical to
original though.

The door window weather seal kit comes with the inner fuzzy seals straight
and not prebent.  The outsides were premolded though.  I got the two new
seat diaphragms for under $33: a good deal and arrived at my door in 3 days.
  The hood latch and headlamp gaskets appear nice too (though I haven't
mounted them yet).  The interior door handle is nice.  He sold me fuzzy door
seals in black at a good price and they are nice.  Moss's price on these are
CRAZY!

He is also willing to sell direct (not through eBay).  I didn't try to beat
him up on price.  I sent him a list of the things that I wanted (of the
things that he sells, he is not a full service parts place or anything) and
asked him for a price.  He got back to me with a reasonable price quote for
the lot and shipping (he uses Priority Mail, maybe because he has no
handling costs, as the Post Office provides the packaging materials).  I
sent him money via PayPal and I got my stuff in 3 days.  He even offered to
take something back from me if it didn't fit my car.

I have no affiliation nor any personal interest; just my experience.

Sincerely,
Dave Herbert