Window rubber trim

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window rubber trim
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:52:54 -0400
I've replaced everything in my doors with the exception of the glass and
regulator bar attached to it. The car had no rubber seals on the outside to
start with. I got the new seals and the clips VB shows goes with them but
for the life of me don't see how they attach. The inner "fuzzy" seal snap
into the clips that lock into place on the inner door steel itself. The
clips that come with the outer rubber seal look like they go on the seal in
notched out places but there is nothing to "push" these barbed fittings into
to keep the rubber in place. I'm thinking I'm missing a piece as all that's
there is the door skin steel itself. The windows don't rattle (new runners
are great!)as is and I have no plans to drive in the rain but it would be
nice to have these in place..

Thanks for any help!

Gary R.
74 TR6