Re: Luggage Rack

To: MJK@nixonvan.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Luggage Rack
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:27:28 -0400
Mike,

Funny you should bring this up.  I just re-installed mine.  Assuming we're
talking about the same one.  I've seen 2 styles.  The type that's assembled
and the type that's one piece.  Mine is one piece.  The front holes went all
the way through the trunk lid...accessible from top & bottom.  The rear went
only through the top side.  Of course the holes on my trunk lid became way
too big so I was forced to make them even bigger & use the smallest toggle
bolts that I could find.  DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Good luck,

Todd