Re: Re: TR6 Distributor

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: TR6 Distributor
From: <tr6greg@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:22:34 -0400
I hate to disagree with you guys, but my 72 has  vacuum retard only on the
distributor, I've been told by those more in the know than I that the late
TR6's switched to vacuum advance only...the retard only was installed to comply
with pollution control regulations of the day...I know Dick Taylor can shed
more light on this one...

Greg Donegan
72 TR6 CC82492U
Hebron, KY