Re: Differential Mount Bolts

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Differential Mount Bolts
From: "Gregory Dito" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:04:36 -0400
Aaron,

If you're referring to the four bolts that hold the two large rear mounts
with the steel flange than those are Grade 8 5/16 x 1-3/8.

If you're referring to the large bolts that are welded to brackets and hang
down from the chassis try either http://www.ctmengineering.co.uk/tr5.htm or
        British Frame and Engine
         4831 Ryland Avenue
         Temple City, CA 91780

They are available as just the studs or welded to a new bracket.

Greg
CD6250L