Differential Mount Bolts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Differential Mount Bolts
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:44:28 -0400
Hi List,

I am starting to get together the needed parts to repair the dreaded
differential mount cancer.  Today I ordered the parts I needed from TRF with
the exception of the mounting bolts.  They were out of those and dont expect to
have anymore within the next 6 weeks.  Before I try to locate them with either
VB or Moss, can anyone tell me if these bolts are a standard size that I might
be able to pick up at a hardware or fastener store?  Thanks for your assistance.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6
Topsham, Maine