Dyno2000 engine software

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dyno2000 engine software
From: Josh Tarnow <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Listers, a week or two ago someone wrote a note concerning the Dyno2000 engine
building software. They spoke about inputing all the relevant TR6 engine data
and I had a few questions for them. Please write me privately if possible
(jtarnow@lehman.com). As a side note, while there is a new program called
Dyno2002 as well as some other great programs from Motion Software (I have
nothing to do with this company nor do I have a vested interest in it. They
make a great product and and I suggest you guys check it out if you have any
interest in the field) this program is incredibly insightful regarding what
exactly to do with respect to cam, head, and any other major work you may do to
your car. It allows you to plug in scenarios and PRIOR to actually doing the
work figure out what is best for your present set-up. If you look around the
net you can find it for $35 and it's worth every cent...it's a blast!