RE: Re; Windshields

To: "'Russ Pagano'" <pagano@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re; Windshields
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:16:18 -0400
A year ago I bought a tinted windshield and had it installed for $99 +
tax from Discount Auto Glass, a local company. I took the frame to them,
but it wouldn't be any different if I had driven to their shop. BTW, No
leaks so far.
Check to see if Triumph Auto Glass is in your area, it's a chain that
discounts auto glass and installs it on-site. Their prices are similar
to above.
Anything over $150 installed is excessive IMHO,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U