RE: ROUGH running with LUCAS INJECTION

To: <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: ROUGH running with LUCAS INJECTION
From: "Glen Johnson" <glen@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 07:27:47 +1000
Yeah I think you're right- I was just trying to push the theory before
having to do the practice.  I guess the next thing now is finding someone
that can help me work out how to get the air out.  I've bled each injector
but that wasn't enough.

I guess there has to be air in the metering unit or at a point between the
metering unit and the tank.

Glen.