Tires

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:46:51 -0400
Listers,

I've got a set of Michelin redlines stacked in my garage with a LITTLE
dry rot around the edges.  I'm not sure how old they are but I really
don't want to junk them since it might be possible to mount them back on
again in the future WITHOUT the tubes.  See previous discussion on the
list.

Question . . . once dry rot begins is it inevitable that the tires will
become useless over time?  Does dry rot spread like fungus?  I've been
riding on them for over three years (a hard ride at that) until I decided
to put on a new set.

Al Graffam   CT. 74