Those dang sun visors!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Those dang sun visors!
From: "Kronberg, Peter" <Peter.Kronberg@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 19:56:28 -0600
Hey All,
Well, I've decided that both of my sun visors meet the TRF description
of those in need of replacement- "sagging bags of rot".
Soooo, I've ordered new ones, and...I must say, I'm disappointed. They
are so FRAGILE! I can feel the foam crumbling in them already! Also, how
do you install the hardware into either end? Punch holes in the vinyl,
and PRAY that everything lines up?
I can't imagine getting the rods installed without man-handling these
things...and they are WAY too fragile for that!

Any thoughts? Ideas? Tips? Tricks? Alternative sources for a knock-off
visor...perhaps made with some MODERN material that can be handled?

I'm seriously thinking about sending these things back before they
disintegrate in my hands...

Pete
'76 CF51563U