Re: Alternator Wiring

To: "Jon Fry" <Jon@Fry.net>, "Web_disscusion List"
Subject: Re: Alternator Wiring
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:49:11 -0600
Jon,

  You got my curiosity up so I had to look at my wiring harness, which is off
the car, but labeled.

This is what I have from the cluster of wires to the alternator-

-Black plug w/ three wires going into it.
-Black plug with one brown w/ white stripe wire and a black ground wire also
to the alt.
-White/brown stripe- which is labeled oil pressure light, but I think this
will actually be the oil pressure sending unit. Don't know why I labeled it
"oil pressure light"
-Solid green-temperature sensor
-Solid white- to coil.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)

 1969 TR6
Com# CC27413L
our cars must be related with the close Commission #'s
Production date Jan 1st, 1969