Extra oil flow line

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Extra oil flow line
From: mocharand5@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:40:46 EST
Does anyone have any opinions on the extra oil line feed to the head
advertised by TRF and others?
After my rebuild I ran my engine with the valve cover off for a short time. I
didn't add the extra feed line. I had oil going everywhere.
I do have the roller rockers, do these flow better oil?
 Others I've talked to said they had to jet the line smaller because to much
oil was going in the head and running back to the carburetors through the
breather line.
Are these recommended more for an old engine not rebuilt with original
rockers??