TR250 Surrey Tops

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 Surrey Tops
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:16:36 -0500
All,

Just got off the phone with John at TRF.  I'd placed an order for a Biscuit
Surrey top.  Seems TRF is looking into producing different colors for those
of us that desire something a little different!

Figured I'd pass that info along as I know they're usually only offered in
black & white.  My car is Signal red with the light tan interior.  Didn't
think white or black would go.  Also they can provide different color
headliner for the hardtop & backlight frame.

Todd Bermudez
TR250 CD3705L(under construction)