Re: wiring

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: wiring
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:25:05 -0500
Have you looked at a late model LBC wiring diagram? Notice the 26
color codes? And what the diagram doesn't show is routing,
lengths, wire gauge, and taping (that alone will take 2 days). If
you don't solder all connectors, Irv's prophecy will haunt you.

Salvage your old one or buy new, and it looks a lot better unless
you are doing the kit car look.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug,74TR6