Re: Cylinder head gasket

To: Opntop@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cylinder head gasket
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:36:18 -0500
Hi Sal,

We're putting a later TR6 head on my TR250, and going to 9.5:1. The
machine shop does not think the groove around the cylinders is necessary
because the compression ratio is not that high. Not sure why the groove
is there on the later TR6's, because I don't think they were at 9.5:1
either. It all kinda makes me wonder.

Don Malling