Falcon Stainless exhaust help

To: 6pack@autox.team.net;, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Falcon Stainless exhaust help
From: Charlie Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:16:02 -0900
Lister's,
I am trying to fit the falcon stainless steel dual exhaust to a 75 TR6 with
overdrive. It may just be me it seems the mounting bracket securing the
rear of the transmission and OD unit is in the way. First a list of questions:
1) Do the rear pipes tuck up even with the frame rails or do they hang down?
2)Do the silencers line up with the over riders or rest inside of them?
3)The instructions make a casual mention of cutting the head pipe, how much
if any?

This will get me going in the proper direction I think. Just as information
I am set up to cut pipe, weld (MIG) and fabricate brackets. I can not bend
pipe without going to a shop and that would be a monday trip. Hope some of
you BTDT group are still up. Thanks for any help. All suggestions are much
appreciated.

Charlie Shaw
76 TR6 CF39093UO
Anchorage, Alaska