Re: Newbie

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, j-h@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:07:23 -0800 (PST)
Aloha John and Welcome to the List,

I'm sure you will find it as invaluable of a forum as I do.  Below is a list
of items that came to me from the group prior to my trip. Please note that I
have added the dreded Heater Control Valve.

My trip was better than I could have ever imagined and would highly
recommend it to anyone.  The car handled beautifully all the way up to my
garage where it sits waiting for parts from TRF to make it operational
again.  Not bad though, 2500 miles by land and another 2500 by sea.

I found a number of people here not only provided information but made
themselves available in the event I ran into trouble.  Fortunately for me, I
didn't need to but what a security blanket...

At any rate, if you have other questions, please let us know, take lots of
picture (I didn't do enough of that) and a journal to memorialize everything
(especially things you note about the car that you want to address when you
are back)

Good luck,

Mark Bullard
Kailua, HI
'74 TR6

ear plugs
3/8" pipe plug
something to plug 1/2" heater hose.
spare rotor
Phone #'s/catalog for The Roadster Factory, Victoria British, Moss
Carb diaphram (2)
carb sync tool
insulated wire & connectors
bailing wire
electrical tape
duct tape
wire ties
bungy cords
journal
open end wrenches (non-metric)
screwdrivers
needle nose, regular pliers, cresent wrench and vice grips
Haynes repair manual
flashlight
hose clamps (different sizes)
flares