Re: deck lid

To: mitch vamos <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Subject: Re: deck lid
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:44:53 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, mitch vamos wrote:

> anyone bought a new trunk lid? triumphs only told me they don't fit well.
> i need a new or used one in nice shape

I have no direct experience, but seeing that you were getting info from a
vendor, is there any chance that they had some used ones to sell to you?

:-)

As far as I know, the new bootlids are made from the orignal presses, so
they should fit quite well. Assuming (of course) that you get a Heritage
Approved replacement part, that is. If you are getting a new "Hoo-No's"
brand, then fitment would very likely be an issue.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |