Re: Integral Cams

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Integral Cams
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:49:19 -0500
Just spoke to Chris @ Integral cams today. Nice people to deal with. He
spent time with me on the phone figuring out what I wanted in a cam for
my particular application. I emailed Steve Sunday & he also emailed me
back as well. I like when  a shop knows your anxious  waiting for help
and they respond rapidly.
They make new grind cams so the specs can be custom for your application
or they have available grinds that don't seem to be available in some
shops. The last new cam I bought from Moss along with the lifters was on
the very low end of the quality scale. Both  lasted less than 20
thousand miles.
I'll be placing my order with Integral & let the list know how it went.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.