wiring harness question

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiring harness question
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:28:43 -0600
Gene

The red / white runs from the ignition switch to the starter.  The white /
orange runs from the relay (W1) to the starter.  The white / orange also
runs from the seatbelt module to the starter.  The two white / orange wires
typically do connect somewhere in the harness.

The red / white does not change to white / orange in the harness.  You
should have both white / red and white / orange at the starter as well as a
white / yellow and big red.  I'm not that smart but I can read Dan's
schematic.

If a different relay does not fix the problem I would suspect the seatbelt
module connections.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs
76 TR6 CF51655