Swar Bar Rubbers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Swar Bar Rubbers
From: "Alan & Debbie Lindner" <theedge@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:12:43 -0800
I thought I was going to replace the sway bar (anti-roll bar) rubbers
with new poly ones, but.....
The Bentley manual says "Remove the four nyloc nuts and washers
securing the two 'U' bolts to the front crossmember" and are you
suppose to remove the radiator and the front end of the hood too?

How do you acces the the nuts?  I got one off, the rear one, but
cannot get to the front one.  No room for a socket and not enough
travel for a wrench.

Also, I was looking at the poly mounts.  How do I put it on the sway
bar?  It does not look like I can slide it past the flat where the anti-
roll bar link attachs.

Thanks in advance.
Alan
Alan & Debbie Lindner