RE: Zebra Striped Car

To: "6 Pack TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Zebra Striped Car
From: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:10:23 -0500
Richard,
Gary Hunter from Oviedo FL owns the zebra and is a member of our club here
in Central FL. He is not on the list, in fact I gave him a computer to help
out but he is not ready to dive into cyber world.  He spray painted the base
and brushed the strips for TRF summer party. He usually changes it each year
depending on the theme at TRF. However, it has become legend and he has
realizezed he's stuck with it (in a good way). The kids love the car!  It is
slightly modified.
Cheers
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL