Re: Spin-On Oil Filter

To: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spin-On Oil Filter
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:42:31 -0500
I've read on this list that the Fram Tough Guard 3600 is a good filter. The
Tough Guard keeps oil in the filter at startup so oil pressure comes up
quickly. Replacing filters has been a bit
tricky for some listers to get the o-ring to seat properly. But with a bit of
care, these units work great.

Dave
CF25194UO