RE: Autozone Distributors/Distributor Rebuilds

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Autozone Distributors/Distributor Rebuilds
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:59:02 -0500
William, I decided to use a local shop, J&N Auto Electric, in
Cincinnati. They are at www.jnelectric.com, or can be reached at
513-771-8000. Anyway, they completely rebuilt my Lucas alternator, all
new parts, repainted it, etc. They were finished in a day, and the whole
thing cost me $115.00. Absolutely outstanding work. You may want to give
them a call before you do anything else - perhaps they can handle the
transaction by mail for you.

One caveat for you if you're an originality buff - the paint they used
is a slight bronzish-brown color. You might want to ask about that if
you'd rather it looked like original. I didn't care, but also didn't
know to ask ahead of time.

<mc>