Re: 16" wheels and tires

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 16" wheels and tires
From: "Mark Holveck" <mholveck@princetonpower.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:08:27 -0400
Please pardon me for asking a question that I'm sure everyone here knows the
answer to, but what are the dimensions of the stock tires for the TR6.  They
have such large sidewalls, I wouldn't be surprised if they were xxx/100-16
or something like that.

I really like how the stock looks with the large outer diameter of the tire.
Has anyone seen an example of a wheel/tire combo where the outer tire
diameter is the same as stock, but the sidewalls are short, thus requiring
like a 19-20" wheel or something like that?  I just love the look of the big
wheels filling up the whole wheel well like they do on a stock car.

-mark