Re: TR6 Bonnet (Hood) catch

To: "Will" <tr6@mac.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Bonnet (Hood) catch
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:19:37 -0400
Had the same symptoms - first it was obvious that the safety catch
was sliding down the wrong side of the latch. Fixed that but no
relief. Re-aligned the plunger assy to be perfect centre on the
latch opening. No relief again. Started pushing/seating the
release cable all the way in after each opening - bingo.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug,74TR6