Re: Clutch

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, StangGuy67@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:24:07 EDT
Thanks, Dick, I'll look into those items.
Now, on another issue, I give up. Where do  you guys keep the lighter? Not
that I smoke, mind you, but somewhere to plug the phone into..I mean, I see
the ashtray on the top of the dash, so the lighter shouldn't be too
far...what about that switch on the console, behind the shifter, and below
the radio? Maybe I just need to pull it out further...Wait! I know now! It's
with the CLOCK, right?

lovin' that TR6....

Kraig