new to list

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: new to list
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:00:59 EDT
Hi all, I'm Kraig, and I'm a car-aholic.
I've recently moved to Southern California from the Chicago area to be closer
to the "good stuff", automotive-wise. I've owned close to 80 cars in my life
(the TR6 I just bought was number 79), a lot of them British. 6 Jaguars, 2
MGs, this is my first Triumph, though I've lusted after a TR6 for as long as
I can remember. The 74 I decided on was not my first choice (icky bumper
overriders, questionable emissions, dubious horsepower ratings, lack of
overdrive), but the PO had owned it for 10 years, and was fairly fanatical
about maintaining it. She cruises at 80 on the freeway at about 4 grand with
no problems. The body is straight and rust-free, but I'm going to need to do
some minor work to her over time. I hope I can depend on you all for some
help!

thanks in advance,

Kraig Griffiths
Woodland Hills, CA (LA)