Re: Possible engine swap for Tr6

To: cougardb@frontiernet.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible engine swap for Tr6
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:40:54 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/02 2:56:42 PM, cougardb@frontiernet.net writes:

<< I own a 68 Cougar XR7. Maybe I should put a spare 390GT in my Triumph.
Well, then again, maybe not.
Phil >>

lol, Phil....I remember you from the Cougar list! My friend Bill has a 69 XR7
with a 390 in it, he's in Illinois, and has been featured in a lot of Cougar
publications....I had a bunch of Mustangs, now I have a 74 TR6 which I just
bought. It's red, not sure which color, with a black interior. The body is
rust-free, thanks to the California climate. I come from Illinois,
originally, and looked for many years for a decent TR6, but most were rusted
and repaired. The one I just bought is going to need some work, mainly
seats/interior, and a new paint job. It seems to run great, the PO took
pretty good care of her.

Kraig Griffiths
California
1974 Triumph TR6