RE: Possible engine swap for Tr6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Possible engine swap for Tr6
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade2@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:43:48 -0600
Regarding my thoughts about engine swaps.  For anyone else, I would contact
Joe Curry (not sure whether he's on this list, but he is on both the Triumph
list and the Spitfire list).  He has inserted a Honda S2000 engine into his
spitfire racer, and according to the article I read (I believe it was in a
British Triumph magazine), he absolutely loves the engine, can rev it high,
and has enough power for his needs.

Personally, I'm not of the engine swap mold, but am always interested in
seeing other ideas.

Eric Conrad
'76 TR6