RE: TR6 Factory A/C Install Assistance

To: "'Terry Geiger'" <tgeiger@aitinc.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Factory A/C Install Assistance
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 15:33:41 -0400
Terry & John,
Attached is the TR6 A/C wiring diagram ya'll requested. I got this copy
courtesy of Dan Masters.
I'll send photos of my system, but please be specific in which areas you
are interested so the photos can be most useful. BTW, all A/C units,
(and there are at least three different designs) were originally dealer
or importer installed.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

Hey Team,
Would anyone have a wiring diagram for a factory a/c system for the
TR6?  I'm getting ready to piece back an a/c system that is sitting in a
box and any help I can get I would appreciate.   If anyone has a 'photo
diary' of an install that I could get a copy of I would really
appreciate it (am I dreaming or what?).

Also, photos of the an factory unit installed, please send me some
photos (dash photos, engine compartment), or any good links out there?

Thanks All,

john

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR6AC.jpg]