Re: classic car insurance

To: ben.heller@gses.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: classic car insurance
From: "Big Gooner" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:31:57 -0500
Hi Ben,

Rash assumption you are in the US - I've used JC Taylor for the last 6 years
with no issue - but then I haven't claimed anything from them either.
Advantage is cost - I think I pay about $100 a year but with that comes
restrictions on where and how much I can drive the car which somewhat fall
in line with the Pennsylvania classic plate restrictions anyhow.

www.jctaylor.com

John.