RE: TOW Bars

To: "Jerry Shaw" <jcs104@attbi.com>, <SJANNY@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TOW Bars
From: "Jon L. Fry" <Jon@Fry.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:41:30 -0500
I have used U-Haul several times.  A Spit, TR6 and a GT6.  They are
all tight fits for width but will make it.  If you intend to do this a
lot then buy what you want to use.  Having used the dolly and the
trailer when I am going a short distance (in town for repair for
example) I use the dolly.  When going any kind of distance I use the
trailer.

Jon Fry
Jon@Fry.net