Supercharger

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharger
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:33:02 -0500
Hi 6-pack List,

I am seriously interested in adding a supercharger to my '76 TR6.  I know some
of you have already done this to your cars with most likely the Eaton M60/M62
unit and the kit that WAS offered by Peter Boucher of Vintage Induction
Systems.  Unfortunately, my understanding is that Peter has decided not to
market this kit any longer (as of 2000) as the demand wasn't there to make it
worthwhile.  Is there anyone out there that knows of an alternative source,
especially for the air chamber or knows where I can purchase a copy of the
blueprints for same.  Or does anyone know Peter and has he reconsidered or
would he build a kit on a special order basis or sell a copy of the
blueprints, since he's no longer interested in providing the product..
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Seth Glassman -- CF57223UO