Re: cam

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cam
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:56:14 EST
Tim, ran into the same issue years ago the first time I tore down the motor
in my 72-TR-6.  Luckily I was cranking the engine over by hand on the engine
stand and something just didn't seem right as I watched the valves opening
and closing.  I figured some unhappy employee was having a good laugh as he
missmarked the gears thinking about the trouble he was going to cause for
some car owner in the future. I timed everything correctly and remarked the
gear.

Marty