RE: Hogged frame

To: "'Cliff Davies'" <cdavies@holzher.com>,
Subject: RE: Hogged frame
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:12:02 -0500
Hi Cliff:

I looked up hogging and got:

Hog"ging (?), n. (Naut.) Drooping at the ends; arching;-in distinction from
sagging.

I thought the problem with TRs was they sagged when standing and then
"hogged" (??) when jacked up in the middle.

So when you say that your frame has been "hogged" do you mean it is welded
to be higher in the middle than the ends when unloaded with the idea that it
goes straight when in the ground and built up?

Mark