Re: TRF

To: steve.mackay@analog.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:50:24 -0500
Steve,

Can I have the $25 GC, lol.  Sorry to hear that...I too have experienced the
b/o thing, but it is nice that they provided some sort of inventory level
this go-round.  I figure with anything under 50 you're running a risk of
b/o.  This is not new.  Some of the deals are just too good to pass up!  I'm
happy to say that my last order contained no back orders!

Todd
TR250
CD3705L
CD198L