Re: Damper oil

To: <p.h.z@12move.nl>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Damper oil
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:26:58 -0500
Hi Peter,

The O-Ring is around the outside of the adjusting screw that is held in
place by a spring steel retaining clip.   To get at the O-ring, a steel rod
is inserted in the bottom side of the air valve guide rod and gently tapped
with a small hammer driving the adjusting screw and the retaining clip out
the top of the air guide rod.

Photos and more description are near the end of Part II of the carb overhaul
notes on the Buckeye Triumphs website.  Go to link below, click the
Technical button, then the Part II carb note.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/

Good luck,

Nelson Riedel
Granville Ohio