Re: VB rear shock conversion

To: ms6453@optonline.net
Subject: Re: VB rear shock conversion
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:16:26 -0500
Hi Mitch,

I believe British Parts Northwest supplies VB with this setup.  I got the
setup (brackets, shocks and hardware) from BPNW for $150 during a
special.  It might still be available at that price.  I haven't installed
it yet so I can't comment on tire clearance but it is very well made and
doesn't use the body sheet metal for support.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/