Re: Samurai Squirrel (slightly OT)

To: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@inetdial.com>
Subject: Re: Samurai Squirrel (slightly OT)
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:36:46 -0800
Hi Mark,

Strange coincidence that you should ask this question now.  We just had the
wiring harness replaced on our Toyota due to mice nibbling away at it.  The
Toyota mechanic suggested two ways to discourage mice:  hang moth balls in
the engine compartment and/or spray Raid around the areas where they like
to nest!  We are doing both to all our cars!

Hope this helps and good luck with the varmits.

Dave
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6

                    Mark Stahlke

                    <mstahlke@inetdi       To:     6pack@autox.team.net

                    al.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:               Subject:     Samurai Squirrel
(slightly OT)
                    owner-6pack@auto

                    x.team.net

                    01/29/2002 07:35

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to Mark Stahlke

Greetings and apologies,

Sorry for this off topic post, but I need tips for discouraging a squirrel
who took up residence under the hood of my Suzuki. The little B*** chewed
up
a bunch of wiring including the $200 O2 sensor.

I'd use a shotgun (on the squirrel not the Suzuki) but I live in the city
and the authorities tend to frown on things like that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark Stahlke
71 TR6 (no commercial potential)
98 Suzuki (FORMER home of the Samurai Squirrel)