Re: Is it time for a FAQ? and some comments

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is it time for a FAQ? and some comments
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:18:15 -0800
It's a good point James!
Just recently I included that thought when I updated my membership info in
the comments section for what I would like to see new in the newsletter, I
indicated the same.Although  knowing that it would be complicated since
there are so many vendors and different parts.
For as simple as this list operates, I feel it has evolved into a pretty
good resource for finding a Go or NoGo part,and the longer it continues the
more detailed it will get.  But perhaps a section in the newsletter reserved
for possibly a yearend top ten problem parts list derived from a voting
machine(quizlet) much like the one we first see at the 6pack homepage
polling what we like most about the 250 or TR6
Just a thought, and keep the list discussions rolling.

Brooks