Re: Interior Carpeting and Window Channels

To: "Timothy J. Boesken" <tboesken@one.net>, 6-pack
Subject: Re: Interior Carpeting and Window Channels
From: John Uloth <juloth@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:43:03 -0500
I used some from Macgregor British Car Parts.. Don't remember the price,
but it was reasonable. It wasn't just like the original, in that it
didn't wrap around the channel. It was just a U shaped rubber and felt
that you put down in the channel after scraping out the old. It seems
like it will work good, but I haven't had my car out on the road since
replacing.
It is a Canadian company, and they claim to be rubber experts. I saw
them at a huge show in Bronte Park. Just north of Hamilton Ont. The
stuff they had looked good, and they seemed to be quite knowledgeable
about our LBC's
They advertise in British Car
1-877-777-6381
www.macgregorukcarparts.com