RE: Stumble, miss & hesitate

To: cris_tr6@hotmail.com, jlopez@sidley.com,
Subject: RE: Stumble, miss & hesitate
From: william.mcintire@wright.edu
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 05:55:56 -0400
Dick and all
Have a couple thoughts on the stumble bumble routine -maybre totally usless
but thought I'd throw them out.

1. Do TR6's have a sliastic (sp?) joint in the crank pully assy? If so the
rubber may have cracked and allowed the pully to slip and the actual timing
isn't the indicated timing.

2. Wouldn't a hole in a carb. diaphragm or no oil in a dashpot cause a similar
problem? Although I don't totally understand how varying the timing would
compensate for the problem.

Bill
'70 6