RE: Re: Vibration @ High RPMs

To: lbc4me@hotmail.com ("Walter Fogle")
Subject: RE: Re: Vibration @ High RPMs
From: gameparker@cs.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:12:11 -0400
Walt,
thanks for your reply.  I think it has to be a function of the engine because I
got everything balanced (driveshaft, wheels and hubs on the car) to cure a
60mph shake, which I did cure.  Also, I can get to and cruise at 105mph without
any shake so long as I don't exceed 4500 rpms - in other words, my shake is
dependent on engine rpms, not road speed.
Thanks and regards
Geoff