Fwd: Re: tires?? but what about rims??

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: tires?? but what about rims??
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
These "original Minilites" or of lower quality than Panasports, and are
not real Minilites, as was previously mentioned.  Panasports have an
incredibly good reputation, both for street and competition.  Go to any
local SCCA event, and see how many of the guys are running on
Panasports.  I got a set of 15x6 Panasports for my TR6 a few years ago
from K Speed in State College, PA.  Much better prices than through
TRF.  I am very happy with the wheels.  They look great, and I could
definitely feel the difference in ride quality over wire wheels (HUGE
reduction in unsprung weight).  If you are going to an aftermarket
alloy wheel, spend a few extra bucks over the "original Minilites" and
get some Panasports.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6