Re: luggage rack doesn't whistle

To: d@seanet.com
Subject: Re: luggage rack doesn't whistle
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 00:43:57 +0000
Hi Don:

I have a luggage rack on my '69 TR6 and it doesn't whistle.  Most times it
knows the words!  Seriously, the rack was already on the car when I bought
it and I, for one, find it attractive and, sometimes, useful.  If it weren't
already installed I probably wouldn't rush out to buy one unless I did a lot
of overnight driving, which I don't do.  The TR6 looks pretty good with a
clean line as well.  Your call!!

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L