New Clutch

To: "6 Pack List (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Clutch
From: Jim Davis <jamdav@woodward.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:28:43 -0600
FYI:
I finished the dreaded clutch job with very good results.  I took The "six"
out yesterday with just the drivers seat and my son hanging on to test how
the new clutch was operating.  I was extremely pleased when I engaged the
clutch pedal and put the car in reverse and slowly let the pedal out. . .
She engaged perfectly! No jumping, No gear clash, No chutter!   I pulled out
in drove around the block to find out that the once incredibly heavy and
jumpy clutch now was a smooth light action pedal.  All of the work payed
off!  I now can't wait for spring to hit in earnest.

Jim Davis
1974 TR6  (no interior, but running good)