Re: Manifolds/PCV valve '69 TR6

To: LaJoMor@aol.com
Subject: Re: Manifolds/PCV valve '69 TR6
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:02:39 -0000
Larry:
Thanks for the reference.  I agree that the procedure on Pg. 162 of the
Bentley manual says to unscrew to crankcase breather valve, or PCV as some
other manuals and parts lists refer to it.  I just didn't want to whack it
too hard to try and loosen it.

The EGR valve is specifically referred to on Pg. 161 of the manual.  My '69
TR6 does not have an EGR valve.  I can't find a reference for the years EGR
valves were installed.  I'm finding that there are quite a few things unique
to the '69; carburetors notwithstanding!

Best regards,
Walt Fogle